Mardi Gras (aka Fat Tuesday) is tomorrow. If you celebrate and you’re looking for ways to sweeten up your party, we’ve got you covered with 10 festive Mardi Gras sweets.
Just check out this collection fun and colorful recipes. From creative cakes to a dessert-in-a-glass cocktail, these sweet treats are all dressed up in Mardi Gras colors (purple, green, and yellow), and you can make and serve one (or all) of them to add some NOLA flair to your celebration!
Laissez les bon temps rouler!
1. Mardi Gras Cake by BethCakes
2. King Cake Donuts (for Mardi Gras!) by Hummingbird High
3. Mardi Gras Macarons by Weird Little French Cookie
4. Mardi Gras Cupcakes with Free Printables by Hoosier Homemade
5. Mardi Gras King Cake Cocktail by Aimee Broussard
6. King Cake Donut Bars by Dessert for Two
7. Mardi Gras Push Up Pops by Pint Sized Baker
8. Mardi Gras Chocolate Covered Oreos by My Boys and Their Toys
9. Mardi Gras Monkey Bread Muffins by Dessert for Two
10. Mardi Gras Masquerade Sugar Cookies by Bake Love Give